this little babe was born:
labored at home for a little while. this picture was obviously taken in those 6 minutes between contractions and reflects my happiness at the prospect of no longer being pregnant:
We were all pretty excited...
...especially this girl...
..we named her after this fine lady...
...and we had some visitors...
...cheeks were kissed...
...and I suddenly felt like a real mom, with these two treasures.
Jill Elisabeth, born July 24, 2012 at 6:30 pm. 8 weeks old, going strong and we just love having her as part of our clan.
Our family now feels a little more complete.
You are a champ! What a great little family you've got there. And I'll say it again, she is darling.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet Jilly Bean! You are such a cute family. I can't believe she's already 8 weeks!
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely beautiful family!!! I'm wondering how come you don't look weary, strangely bloated, or gray and miserable after delivering your sweet baby. I always looked really scary. You look beautiful. You need to email me and tell me what you named your lovely new little daughter. I hope you're doing well!
ReplyDelete