Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Awesome

Cedar City, Utah--

While we were waiting for our chicken breasts to cook on the charcoal grill, Cameron and I coaxed Isabelle into riding her bike. We found that the neighbor's chickens across the street was the best incentive we could offer. After a long walk across the street (all the while convincing Isabelle that she was going fast) we stayed and watched the 20ish young chickens for a while. There was one chicken that was roosting about 4 feet off the ground and suddenly flew down off of its roost in a bit of a flurry. Isabelle was shocked and immediately said "Oooooo.... Awesome."

That's the first time that Isabelle has used the word "awesome" without being prompted or repeating after someone. Not to mention, she used it in the absolute perfect context. So good.

So I guess she's a genuine American Kid.

Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. That is definitely AWESOME she said awesome inthe right context. She is a genius, I tell you, a genius!

    ReplyDelete