Thursday, November 1, 2012

Month in review

Just a tad embarrassed that it's been over a month since I wrote. But not as embarrassed as I was about Isabelle's birthday party! But that's a different story. So here's a quick post about what has happened in the past month.

We blessed baby Jill on September 30:



We took a trip to Salt Lake to spend some time with cousins and family:



 
And we celebrated Isabelle's 3 year old birthday and baby Jill's 3 month birthday, which were both on the same day!




A completely unrelated note: when the bagger at the grocery store asks me if I want help out to my car, I always have to think about just how messy my car is... and whether or not I would die of embarrassment if anyone else saw it. Needless to say, the answer is nearly always "Oh, no thanks. We're fine...." and then I leave, juggling a crying baby, a whining 3 year old and a cart full of groceries. Please tell me I'm not the only one who has this thought process. On the other hand, please don't tell me if I am the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment